Urgent Requirement of a Plant Manager for our Associated groups factory abroad (Outside India).
We , for one of our Principals abroad need Plant Manager to manage factory manufacturing Metered Dose Inhalers .
Position : Plant Manager
Type of Plant: Manufacturing of Metered Dose Inhalers
The Manufacturing Plant Manage: harx3es the overall operations of a product on facility. The Plant Manager shall be responsible for nectu the rnanufactunng deadlines and ensuring higher revenues for an crganaation.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Handling the entire manufactunng operations;
• Ertsunng that the production operabons fobow the company's standards, policies and erection. You slim be required to prepare the required Standard Operating Proozdural (SOP) manual to ink the required standard, policies and standard for the company prior production of the plant;
• Ensuing that the production operators are under the set budget;
• Participating in the busness Owning and budgeting of the orgarizabcri; • Drsuseg the producbcn objectives with the senor management;
• Making new plans and strategics for improving the production o: raters and profits of an organization.
• To prcmde hands-on (on-the-job) training to product:1m staff with technokxn transfer as the ultimate aim.
Other Specific Responsibilities
Being a new set-up company, as Senior Plant Manager your duties and responsibilities is expanded to include the folkwing speOal tasks:
• To advise on equipment/nada set-up, laboratory set-up, HVAC & utility set-up, area designed for production process and cGMP requirement This shall include ether quakfcatkon requirements for Equipment and area classification as per product process and cGMP requirement.
• To provide formulation (from formulation development to commercel production, including ads/Sing proper equexnent selection and requirements for the development of metered dose Maier finished products)
• To advise, train and assist the Quality Assurance (QA) staff in the implementation of Quality Management Systems, Ermronment, Health & Safety (ENS) and GYP in the plant
• To undertake other job assigned by the Managing Director as and when necessary
Skins Required of a Plant Manager
• Should have good leadership and adminstrative sloes; • Should be wee organtzed and have mull:Has-king atiktes
• Should have a creative bent Of mind with good analysing atilt
• Should be a trouble shooter;
• Should also have gad knowledge about prccurement and finance matters to ensure the prockxbons costs remains under the set budget.
The plant will be ready for production targeted August 2015 and the candidate is expected to join the company latest 31st March 2015 Meanwhile. the candidate is expected to provide consultancy via online or short visit of 2-3 days to the plant as and when required. Remuneration packages and consultancy fee can be negotiated.
Please contact Mr. D. P. Tripathi : +91-9820103979 Off No.: +91-22-41008433 / 34